Sampit - H. Asan Airport (SMQ)
- 6 km.
- Bandar Udara H. Asan
- Sampit Airport
- Look for flights to Sampit
- Find a hotel in Sampit
H. Asan Airport (SMQ) also known as Sampit Airport, is a small airport in Sampit, Central Kalimantan, Indonesia. The airport is capable of handling jet aircraft like the Boeing 737.
Which airlines fly to H. Asan Airport?
How many runways and passenger terminals does H. Asan Airport have?
H. Asan Airport has one small terminal and one runway. Facilities at this airport are very limited.
Where is H. Asan Airport located?
The airport is located just outside Sampit city, about 4 km north of the city center.
What are popular destinations from H. Asan Airport?
Most flights from H. Asan Airport are to Surabaya and to Jakarta but there are many more flights to other destinations as well, most of them by Nam Air. Every day there are flights to 6 destinations from H. Asan Airport. Here are the most popular destinations:
- 1. Surabaya: Juanda International Airport (SUB)
- 2. Jakarta: Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (CGK)
- 3. Palangkaraya: Tjilik Riwut Airport (PKY)
- 4. Semarang: Achmad Yani International Airport (SRG)
- 5. Banjarmasin: Syamsudin Noor International Airport (BDJ)
- 6. Pangkalan Bun: Iskandar Airport (PKN)