Looking for a cheap flight from Makassar to Kuala Lumpur (UPG-XKLA)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Makassar to Kuala Lumpur for MasWings, Lion Air, Citilink, Wings Air, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Makassar to Kuala Lumpur.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Makassar and Kuala Lumpur is about 30 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 04:58:01.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Makassar to Kuala Lumpur.
- Weekly there are 15 flights between Makassar to Kuala Lumpur.
- The earliest flight from Makassar to Kuala Lumpur is at 05:20.
- The latest flight is at 21:20.
About Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport
Makassar Airport is a major hub for flights between west and east Indonesia and with over 5 million passengers a year it is one the busiest airports in Indonesia. From Makassar you can take a flight to almost every airport in the eastern part of the country as well as to major airports in Java and Kalimantan. Garuda and Airasia have flights from Makassar to a few international destinations like Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
About Kuala Lumpur
The metropole Kuala Lumpur has multiple airports: Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL), Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (SZB). Find cheap flights to Kuala Lumpur here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Kuala Lumpur, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Makassar - Kuala Lumpur?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|